Flexibility: If your in-house design team is booked solid and a project pops up needs to be presented asap, freelance designers have schedules flexible enough to take on these projects.
Cost control: Freelance designers often start their careers at large agencies, emerging start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies. You can get fantastic agency and client-side experience for a much more affordable price.
Satisfaction: Freelancers survive on referrals, so they want to make you happy. They’ll make sure everyone is happy with the final product.
My freelance experience includes:
- Design marketing communications for interactive initiatives; including websites, landing pages, email campaigns and banner advertising
- Develop front-end, optimized, cross-platform, hand-coded HTML and CSS
- Provide end-to-end email marketing support using industry best practices; including content strategy, copywriting, design, HTML, and browser/client testing
- Translate brand strategy, guidelines, and product requirements into concepts and elegant user design that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Committed to the overall success of each project; focused on creative strategies that seamlessly address customer needs and business objectives
- Comfortable working in fast-paced deadline-driven environments
I am available for freelance projects or as a contractor to work in-house directly with your product, marketing or engineering team. If you have a project that you would like to discuss email me at abby (at) postdesignstudio.com or give me a call at (415) 225-0424. Don’t worry if your deadline is just a few days away! My schedule is flexible so I am usually available for projects with quick deadlines.