Post Design Studio is led by Abby Post, an accomplished Visual Designer with a multidisciplinary skill-set including user interface and interaction design.
Abby, a graduate of the Graphic Design program at Rochester Institute of Technology, works and resides in San Francisco. Before starting Post Design Studio, she worked as a Visual Designer at The San Diego Foundation, Epiphany Marketing, and The Active Network. She also has worked with many Bay Area start-ups including Book Renter, Eventbrite, Kaboodle, Like.com, Placecast, Pricelock, Solanova, SugarSync, and Teach With Africa.
Abby is a member of AIGA San Francisco, Taproot Foundation volunteer, and RIT Career Mentor. When she’s not working, you’ll often find Abby enjoying long walks all over San Francisco with her husband, baby girl, and Boston Terrier.
- Websites and Landing Pages: UI, Visual Design, HTML, CSS
- Emails: Visual Design, HTML, Testing
- Online Advertising
- Branding: Logo, Style Guidelines
- Design marketing communications for interactive initiatives; including websites, landing pages, email campaigns and banner advertising
- Develop front-end, optimized, cross-platform, hand-coded HTML and CSS
- Provide end-to-end email marketing support using industry best practices; including content strategy, copywriting, design, HTML, and browser/client testing
- Translate brand strategy, guidelines, and product requirements into concepts and elegant user design that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Download a PDF of my resume.
I am available for freelance projects or as a contractor to work in-house directly with your product, marketing or engineering team. If you have a project that you would like to discuss email me at abby (at) postdesignstudio.com or give me a call at (415) 225-0424. Don’t worry if your deadline is just a few days away! My schedule is flexible so I am usually available for projects with quick deadlines.